Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Innsbruck: A Tirolean Evening, and some time to explore

Hello again! Our ongoing travels and planned activities (combined with a lack of wifi access) result in me describing our time in Innsbruck, Austria, while sitting in a hotel room in Cortina, Italy.

Our arrival in Innsbruck on Sunday included a stop where the performers became spectators. The SOA crew attended A Tirolean Evening, which is a display of traditional Tirolean dance and song, complete with a man who played a saw (he played "Edelweiss") and yodeling. Lots and lots of yodeling. The performance was so much fun, and this is one time (one of many) I really wish I could upload some video. But a few photos will have to do for now:



Sunday morning, we left our hotels and had a few hours to explore historic downtown Innsbruck. I'll have to share those photos later, as it seems I've uploaded all I can right now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews